GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) GSP stands for GST Suvidha Provider. A GSP is a service provider who helps the taxpayer to comply with the provisions of the GST law through its web platform.
GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) GSP stands for GST Suvidha Provider. A GSP is a service provider who helps the taxpayer to comply with the provisions of the GST law through its web platform. Goods and Service Tax Network (GSTN) will receive the returns filed by companies through GST Suvidha Provider.
What is GST Suvidha Providers System Audit?
GSPs are the special entities who have been authorized to develop a platform to enable the taxpayer to do the GST compliances. GST is biggest tax reform in Indian history.
All GST system functionalities like registration, return filing, payment of taxes, uploading of invoices will be available through APIs. All return filings under GST will be managed by GSTN.
GST Network has asked the GST Suvidha Providers to get their systems audited as per ISO standards before they start feeding data into the network.
This assumes significance as the country is gearing up for an overhaul of its indirect tax regime and thousands of businesses will upload their purchase-sale invoices on the GST Network (GSTN) on a daily basis.
GSPs were told that they must have their systems audited as per the prevailing ISO standard on security from one of the auditors on the panel of CERT-IN before they connect with and start pushing data into the GST System.
- GST Suvidha Providers must get their systems audited as per ISO standards before they start feeding data into the network.
- GSPs also must have their systems audited as per the prevailing ISO standard on security from one of the auditors on the panel of CERT-IN before they connect with and start pushing data into the GST System.
- To emphasize on the identified risk areas and to scrutinize the records maintained in the normal course of business.
- To identify the unexplored compliance verification.
- To ensure smooth functioning as the country is gearing up for an overhaul of its indirect tax regime and thousands of businesses will upload their purchase-sale invoices on the GST Network (GSTN) daily.
GSP System Audit Approach & Process
Xiarch is worked with the wholesome approach that deals with GSP System Audit and we are also divided our working techniques to ensure compliance with Guidelines.
- Planning and preparation of the audit scope and objectives.
Risk Assessment and Business Process Analysis
- Assessment, measuring, managing, and controlling IT-related risks, thus enhancing the reliability of processes and the entire information system.
Audit Performance (Compliance and System Review)
- Assessment of controls over critical system platforms, network and physical components, IT infrastructure supporting relevant business processes.
- Report audit findings, conclusions, and recommendations of the audit in terms of conformance, non-conformance, and opportunities to improve.
What We Deliver ?
It’s an important practice that gives organizations visibility into real-world threats to your security. As part of a routine security check, penetration tests allow you to find the gaps in your security before a hacker does by exploiting vulnerabilities and providing steps for remediation.
Our experts will furnish an itemized security evaluation report with legitimate remediation steps to be taken.
Distinguish Security Weaknesses inside your Digital Asset permitting you to proactively remediate any issues that emerge and improve your security act.
Constantly updating Vulnerability Information to stay in touch with the emerging threat landscape.
Receive overview and trend data of all of the current security issues you face in your organisation. All viewable on an Digital Report.
We also assured you that your assessments are executed by Qualified Experts.
Our group of security specialists holds industry capabilities, for example, CHECK Team Member and Team Leader, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and many more.
Why Xiarch ?
Xiarch is a CERT-IN Empanelled & ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 27001-2013 Licensed Cyber Security Company and IT Services Company with solutions providers in Information Security like VAPT Services, Penetration Testing Services, Vulnerability Assessment Services, Among our consumers we proudly work for Government Organizations, Fortune one thousand Companies and countless start-up companies. We are additionally Value Added Partners, Authorized Re-sellers & Distributor of Leading Web Application Security Testing Tools.
We are headquartered in Delhi and have branch presence in Gurugram and Mumbai - India
Few Customer Testimonials
Our clients like us for our specialized abilities, administration quality and polished methodology. Sharing their great words is a delight for us.
Trusted by Thousand of Brands
Get In Touch With Us
Test the effectiveness of your own security controls before malicious parties do it for you. Our security experts are here to help — schedule a call today.
Xiarch Security is an global security firm that educates clients, identifies security risks, informs intelligent business decisions, and enables you to reduce your attack surface digitally, physically and socially.
Certified Security Experts
Our security experts are exceptionally qualified and confirmed by CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and numerous others.
Communication & Collaboration
After surveying the code our specialists shared the best answers to correct them. Our experts will communicate with you for any further implementations.
We hold industry-leading certifications and dedicate part of every day to research the latest exploit techniques to ensure our clients remain protected from evolving online attacks.
Free Remediation Testing
Once your team addresses remediation recommendations, Xiarch will schedule your retest at no additional charge.